Monday, October 25

But I can't read it....

New look.  Had some off-the-record comments that my blog was too hard to read with the transparent background, so..... I had to do some minor renovations.  Critiziems, both constructive and critical are welcome.  Of course, if no one actually reads it, well then it is a mute point. 

Hey Mandy, no need to write sympathy comments.  I'm a grownup now and I can take the isolation of not having validation.  :-)

No, training tonight.  tomorrow I do have another pre-OS bike session: 3x8' (5') @ Z4.  Also plan to start 100 pushup challange tomorrow as well.  I will do the test in the AM and the bike intervals after work.

.... I wonder if anyone has seen the fluffy bunnies tonight? 

Run Strong

2 comments:

Caratunk Girl said...

Hey I like to make comments, I am like the peanut gallery. I don't do sympathy comments! I had 1 follower for 4 months. Then it just started happening...Did my HR test for the bike, that was hard! No fluffy bunnies! Good luck doing the hundred!

TreeMapper said...

Hey Mandy, don't get your panties in a knot :-O It just seemed funny to me at the time. No Worries here....
Congrats on your first test!